06. Project Information
6.0 PROJECT INFORMATION
6.1 Limitations to the study: Data gathered was largely from village residents – limited by what they considered craft. It was not feasible to knock on every single house to enquire if there were crafts practitioners resident within.
Mapping crafts cluster in individual villages was done manually without GPS or similar device. Hence it may not be 100% accurate.
6.2 Research Publications arising out of the present project:
- NCABE 2013, National Conference on Architecture and Built Environment, Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur, 11-12 Sep 2013, “Craft Clusters and settlement pattern, a study at Hampi World Heritage Site” working paper by Krupa Rajangam.
- NASA 2013, National Association of Students of Architecture, Unknown Craftsperson trophy – documentation and analysis of Kattigay – timber building craft.
- Craft Research journal, ‘Theorising a study of Hampi region crafts’ – under consideration
6.3 Interim Progress Reports to IDH and CCK
- Documents Presentations
- Sep 2011 Sep 2011
- Dec 2011 Oct 2011
- Feb / Mar 2012 Mar 2012 (for CCI meet as well)
- Jun 2012 May 2012
- Sep 2013 Aug 2012
- Sep 2013 (Ph 1 Synopsis) Dec 2012
- Mar 2014 Mar 2013
- Mar 2014
- Jun 2014 (CCK AGM)